With this report, the Company aims to help investors and other
stakeholders understand how it formulates its development strategy,
manages its operations, achieves its financial performance, ensures
the long-term sustainability of its business and develops value
for stakeholders and interested parties. It addresses the following
- What do the Company, its subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures do?
- In what environment does the Company operate?
- How will the Company’s corporate-governance structure provide for value creation for
stakeholders in the short, medium and long term?
- What is the Company’s business model?
- What are the main risks and opportunities influencing the Company’s ability to create
value for stakeholders in the short, medium and long term, and how are these being
- What are the Company’s goals, aims and objectives, and how does it intend to achieve
- To what extent has the Company met its goals, aims and objectives for the reporting
period, and what has been the effect on its valuation for stakeholders?
- What are the key challenges and uncertainties the Company is likely to face in
pursuing its development strategy and what are the potential implications for its
business model and future performance?